The Newsletter of the EYBA: the winter edition
Resume of the content:
- International Weekend (26-28 September 2013): what was done within the meeting.
- The President of the EYBA, David Nicholls, gives a speech to the CCBE (Council of the Bars and Law Societies of Europe).
- Updated information of the Spring Conference that will take place from 13th till 15th of March 2014 in Edinburgh.
- Save the date (12-14 June 2014): next AGM in Barcelona. Resume of the organizational aspects of the meeting.
- The Board of the EYBA informs: news regarding what they are working on and news aspects introduced.
- The Legal Article: “Doing Good Pro Bono, Home and Away”, written by Ben Rigby, former President of the EYBA.
We invite you to take a look at the Newsletter in order to keep informed about all the tasks that the EYBA is doing and the coming meetings.
Young Advocacy Group (GAJ Barcelona)337.4 Kbpdf